Sunday, January 20, 2013

Final Showdown

"Can I see another's woe, and not be in sorrow too? Can I see another's grief, and not seek for kind relief?"

 - William Blake


But what about your enemies? Do they deserve kind relief; especially when they're tyring to kill you?

This is the farthest I have ever written into my story, and it is both exhilerating and intimidating to be so close to the end. Finding the blanace between doing it justice, and not prolonging it into tediousness is a fine line. 

The final fight has just begun and I have the main points worked out. Now I just need to connect the dots, so to speak. 

I was invited to continue working with the instructor from my advanced novel writing course, still 10k at a time, and I am thrilled! She has been such an immense help in developing my writing skills, and I hope this is the continuation of my journey to be published!

First thing's first, though, to finish the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment